You, too, can save money! (clipart from MS Office, 2010)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

55-cents off 2 Yoplait Whips: High Value Coupon

For all you Yoplait fans out there....

I am a member of a panel of consumers for General Mills, and these opinions are my own.
They recently sent me an email extolling the virtues of Yoplait Whips. They suggest that you put a container of this whipped yogurt in the freezer overnight and enjoy a low-calorie, low-fat frozen treat the next day....

They also provided me with this link for family and friends who might want to print a high-value yogurt coupon. Most yogurt coupons (printable or otherwise) are for purchases of 6-8 yogurts; this coupon is for two yogurts, which means if you find a sale, you are getting a great deal! Also, for you Bi-Lo shoppers out there (wherever you are....are there Bi-Lo Supermarkets in GA?), this coupon will double, since Bi-Lo doubles coupons up to 55 cents. In short, this is a must-print coupon.

What is your favorite flavor? I can remember first tasting this yogurt at my brother's wedding brunch....strawberry and oh so delicious. My son, who was the only lil' peach at the time, loved it also. Leave a comment telling your favorite flavor, and be sure to print the coupon. (It only uses a quarter of a page, for you paper-saving folks out there....be sure to use your "back" button.)

1 comment: