You, too, can save money! (clipart from MS Office, 2010)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

NO COUPONS......this Sunday stinks.

For those of you who didn't know it...this Sunday's newspaper has no coupons. None. Zip. Nada.

Okay, in the interest of full disclosure, the last time that the paper was not scheduled to have any coupons, it had a small four-page insert from General Mills foods. However, they were coupons that were already available through earlier newspapers and could be printed from the internet. And, I am not entirely sure that the Parade newspaper insert might not have some....

So, long story short, I will be asking my wonderful MIL if I can look at her Parade insert, and I will be taking it easy and not hunting newspapers today. That works out well, since my son is getting over a cold and my daughter just caught it and is feverish. Say a prayer for us....we hate missing church, and it is so important to stay healthy so that we can enjoy our time together between my job and their bedtimes.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I know how it feels to have sick ones...prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete