You, too, can save money! (clipart from MS Office, 2010)

Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Dance at the Mailbox!

I do not get paid to endorse any particular products. Items and companies mentioned here are simply a side effect of talking about deals that I have seen and/or am personally interested in. However, I must say that Procter & Gamble makes me soooo happy....

They have printable coupons. They have e-coupons that attach to your Kroger card to save you extra (although I have had reports that Kroger has discontinued e-coupons stacked over paper manufacturer Q's....another post, another time). And, they have awesome rebates, like the Olay one that I barely got postmarked for today's date....

And, I come home to find a home mailer that includes $23 worth of coupons! Thanks, Hayley, for the heads up...and, yes, it does include a form to fill out to apply for your coupon booklet from P&G when you spend $50 or more on P&G products between now and Dec. 31st. Save some printer ink....that's what I always say!!!

Sorry I have been off the grid this week...school and work is tough to juggle sometimes. Thanks to great friends who showed up for a fun coupon klatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment