You, too, can save money! (clipart from MS Office, 2010)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ingles This Week....Triple Coupons!

(To the tune of "Charge!")
....free, free, free, free, free-free......FREEEEEE!!!!!

Triple coupons at Ingles (up to 50 cents--making it up to $1.50 off) this week means two things. First, you have to remember that, unless you really need the item, most things with coupon matchups are not on sale. Therefore, using the coupon will not result in such awesome sales as might come up next week, or the week after....

Secondly, it does mean that if you want to replenish just a few things in your pantry for CHEAP, just load up your coupons and go (preferably without children....why do I keep doing this to myself?). You won't be sorry!

Great deals that I found in Woodbury, Georgia (which are replicated in most of the Ingles service area--print any coupons TWICE, if possible):

Tetley teabags @ $1.98 B1G1 (0.99)--use a coupon from Coupons.com (50 cents off--makes it FREE)

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and Biscuits $1 each -- use 50 cents off 2 Crescent rolls from coupons.com (makes them 25 cents apiece)

Dannon single serve yogurt 6 oz @ 50 cents apiece-- use 50 cents off 1 Dannon Light n' Fit (makes them 25 cents apiece)

Del Monte vegetables, assorted 13.5 - 15.25 oz @ 66 cents each -- use $1/5 Del Monte canned vegetables from 9/19 Red Plum insert (makes them 46 cents apiece, which is totally stock pile time!!!)

I also got a rain check for some cheap Totino's pizza rolls, but if I don't make it back and find more this week, the triple coupons will be over. Darn it.

Boneless, skinless chicken breast, family packs of ground chuck, and a nice chuck roast were pretty darn cheap, too. My total for my bill, which of course included random things that my husband was in dire need of (which NEVER, EVER have coupons), as well as staples like milk and bread, was 81.42 for $138.43 worth of groceries (coupon savings of $23.63....not bad for maybe 15 minutes of prep work).

I feel really good about that....basically, I could pay myself $94.52 an hour to do that. Now, do you see why even a little bit of couponing can be effective?

Thanks to my FAVORITE blog of all time, Southern Savers, which allowed me to get ready so quickly. They have an awesome shopping list creator that includes coupon matchups.

No comments:

Post a Comment