You, too, can save money! (clipart from MS Office, 2010)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

HOT Coupon Booklet from Procter & Gamble

There were some grrrrreat P & G coupons in the 8/29 newspaper! So exciting!

To further celebrate (?), Procter & Gamble has come out with a new coupon booklet to reward us for buying $50 worth of products that we really already buy anyway. The key here is that EVERYTHING that P & G makes is included, and also, you have until 12/31/10 to make the purchases.

I know, I know, something extra that takes a little bit of effort. However, let me say that I got the $100 P & G coupon booklet from this spring, and there were high value coupons ($5 off Olay) that got me some excellent facial care products for cheap. Also, I got three coupons on items like Bounty paper towels and Charmin toilet paper that were for $1.00 off one package, which is unheard-of.

My suggestion? Put aside a section of your coupon file/binder for rebates, and file your receipts that include P & G products regularly. Especially if you purchase diapers, feminine hygiene products, laundry detergent, etc., you will find that it will be easier than you think to get the $50 worth of purchases.

Happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment