You, too, can save money! (clipart from MS Office, 2010)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mott's For Tots....and Vocalpoint! Don't miss it!




My kids are heavy drinkers. :-) They aren't picky, and they will drink anything from milk to juice. However, whatever they do drink, they tend to gulp.....this doesn't always work out so well with juice, where they fill their little tummies up way too quickly with lots of sugar. Every drop counts!

Enter Mott's For Tots, which allows me to give my kids a sip of something juicy and sweet while making sure it is something I can agree with. When I'm on the go--or in a hurry (and when am I not in a hurry?)--nothing could be easier than pouring them a cold glass of the juice. And there is 40% less sugar in a serving than there is in your average cuppa apple juice. It's a win-win!

Would you like to have the chance to sample Mott's for Tots, as well as score coupons? Head on over here to Vocalpoint and sign up to see if you are eligible. Vocalpoint is an amazing company that allows average moms (and dads!) to try new and well-loved products, reporting back on them to the company. Past "Try and Tells" have included the Bounce Dryer Bar, Crystal Light drink mixes, Frosted Mini-Wheats, and more. I love that the coupons are ALWAYS high value, and most times, they even include coupons for your friends so that you can share the wealth.

Are you convinced? Scoot on over to Vocalpoint and sign up today. You deserve something fun in your mailbox--try it, or leave a post letting me know if you are already a member.

No comments:

Post a Comment